Affiliate disappeared from my list
👉 If an affiliate has disappeared from your Ambassador account, in the majority of cases this is because this user's account has been deleted.
In some cases, when our general conditions are not respected, an affiliation may also have been deleted.
The affiliate never appeared in my list
👉 The user may have been sponsored by another Ambassador or may not have used your affiliate link.
Other situations may explain why an affiliate never appeared in your list:
- Affiliate created his account more than 15 days after clicking on your affiliate link
- Affiliate has clicked on another affiliate link before yours in the last 15 days
- The affiliate has finalized his registration on a different device than the one he clicked on your link
- The affiliate has finalized his registration with another browser than the one with which he clicked on your link
- Affiliate was in private browsing when he clicked on the affiliate link
In order to make sure that the affiliation is well taken into account, we advise you to accompany your affiliate until the end of his registration.
You can contact us to find out more. Attach screenshots of your exchanges with the affiliate/all the evidence related to his/her sponsorship and we will be able to study your problems on a case-by-case basis.
Please note: we do not make post-registration attachments and self-sponsorship is strictly forbidden.