We have two payment terminals to allow you to pay securely on MYM.fans:
- Epoch: Visa/Mastercard/PayPal payments
- Checkout: Visa/Mastercard payments
If you encounter the error "You already have a subscription" following a payment via Epoch, see our related article.
Payment by Credit Card
Payment refused via our Epoch or Checkout terminal.
On the error page of your payment, the reason for the refusal can be indicated to you and will give you an indication of the problem encountered.
- 👉🏻 Solution 1: at the bottom of the payment error page on MYM.fans, choose a credit card payment again. You will be redirected to a new payment attempt, but to our second payment terminal.
- 👉🏻 Solution 2: retry your payment with another credit card, or try a payment via PayPal.
Payment via PayPal
Payment refused via our Epoch terminal.
- All my payments are refused
Your PayPal account may not have the necessary funds or you may have exceeded the daily payment thresholds allowed.
👉🏻 Solution: retry your payment via PayPal 24 hours later, or try via Credit Card
- I received a PayPal confirmation email
Check the title of the email received from PayPal: it may be a payment authorization and not a payment confirmation. Even if payment is accepted by PayPal, our Epoch terminal can refuse a transaction.
👉🏻 Solution: try a payment via Credit Card or wait 24 hours to try again to pay via Paypal.
Sometimes payment terminals refuse certain transactions for security reasons, for example after too many payment attempts. If you don't want to or cannot change your payment method, we recommend that you stop your attempts for 24 hours and try again. If this still doesn't help you: contact us.
All transactions made on MYM will appear in the name of "AIR MEDIAS" on your bank statement or PayPal account.